Category: General Message
Subject: Grant Proposal Writing Seminar at Alberta
Institute for Strategic Funding Development
Strategic Grant Writing Development Three Day Workshop (Sponsored by ISFD)
Location: University of Alberta.
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Dates: March 18 - 20, 2015
Time: 8:30 AM ~ 4:30 PM
Our grant writing workshop offers you key, proven strategies to develop winning proposals.
-Here is what you will learn to make your next proposal competitive and successful:
-Writing persuasive proposals
-Identifying relevant government, foundation, and corporate funding sources
-Establishing an efficient pre-proposal planning process
-Developing and organizing results-oriented proposal ideas
-Preparing and writing content to effectively meet proposal guidelines
-Managing and streamlining submission procedures and follow-up
Strategic Proposal Writing - You will learn why a successfully written proposal requires an organized, systematic approach to conveying your story.
Strategic Grant Research - This course will introduce you to new tools and techniques that will help identify and cultivate government, foundation, and corporate grant makers.
Strategic Program Planning - You will gain a sound overview on how to ensure your proposals are clear, significant and compelling.
Tuition for our Three-Day Grant Writing Workshop is $648.00 USD per person, with a $75 off discount for early sign-ups (10 business days or more before the workshop).
Each participant will receive the following items:
* ISFD Certificate of Completion accredited by CFRE with 15 Continuation Education Units (CEU)
* Strategic Grant Writing Development Proposal Workbook and Bonus Materials, Fundraising & Research CD
* On-Going Consulting Services with ISFD Instructors & Staff
2) Phone - Call us at (877) 414-8991 FREE. An ISFD consultant will assist you with your registration and answer any questions.
3) Email - Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your basic contact information and a seat will be reserved.
Unsubscribe from this mailing list...