Category: Call for Papers
Subject: Political Science Graduate Student Conference at UBC
Political Science Graduate Student Conference
University of British Columbia
Call for abstracts
The Political Science Graduate Students Association (PSGSA) at UBC is now accepting abstracts for the 2019 Political Science Graduate Student Conference. The Conference will take place at the University of British Columbia’s Department of Political Science in late March.
Last year, the Graduate Student Conference received contributions from the subfields of Political Theory, Comparative Politics and International Relations, with provocative methodological approaches and diverse case studies. We were fortunate to count on the support from Faculty in the Department to serve as chairs in the panels, providing feedback to students’ work outside the seminar room. The 2019 Conference aims to continue serving as a setting for graduate students to present their work and engage with the academic community. It is a unique opportunity to gain experience and receive constructive comments on on-going projects from your peers, especially for those students seeking to present in other conferences during the year (CPSA, APSA, MPSA, etc.).
Guide for authors
- We are accepting various types of contributions such as master’s thesis, term papers, prospectus or articles.
- The deadline to submit abstracts is February 17th.
- To submit your abstract, please click on the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/ULwGT5duQsJViZna2
- Deadline for submission: February 17th
- Notification of acceptance: March 1st
- Deadline for final paper submission: March 22nd
For any inquiries regarding the conference, please contact Verónica Hurtado at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all general inquiries, please contact: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the Political Science Graduate Student Conference.