Subject: Don't MISS this Exciting Event! 2017 IPAC Leadership Conference
IPAC Leadership Conference, February 6 & 7, 2017, Toronto
IPAC's TOP 7 REASONS...
- Unbeatable Value! Great price! Great learning experience! REGISTER by December 31st, and you could win free registration to the IPAC Annual Conference in Charlottetown, PEI!
- Conference Book Club! What is Government Good At? A Canadian Answer - You will receive your complimentary copy before the conference - be prepared to be part of the conversation.
- Great Line Up of Speakers! Insights from national and international colleagues from all levels of government, politicians and thought leaders to inspire new directions.
- Networking! Meet and chat with colleagues from across Canada and a dynamic array of speakers - learn from the best!
- Professional Development Workshops/Sessions! Make this event part of your leadership professional development.
- Keep learning - Take it home! In addition to the lessons learned at the conference, The Social Leadership Handbook will be available free of charge to delegates (author speaking at the conference).
- Celebrate Success! Leadership Awards Luncheon.
What are you waiting for? Don't MISS this Exciting Event!
2017 IPAC National Leadership Conference
Facing New Frontiers: Leadership Without Borders
February 6-7, 2017
Chelsea Hotel, Toronto
Register Early! You could win free registration to the IPAC Annual Conference, Charlottetown, PEI - August 20-23, 2017!
Please click here for more information.
A preferential rate of $119 CDN (single/double room) has been reserved for conference participants. To make your reservations, choose any of the following options and be sure to quote the "IPAC Leadership Conference":
Online, click here
Phone: 1-800-CHELSEA (243-5732) or (416) 595-1975
Leadership on Twitter!
In our efforts to increase engagement and dynamism with our audience through social media, we encourage everyone to Tweet the Leadership conference and IPAC handles:@IPAC_Leadership and @IPAC_IAPC Hashtag #leadership2017
Looking forward to a flurry of tweets!
Register Today for Early Bird Rates ! You could win free registration to the IPAC Annual Conference
in Charlottetown, PEI - August 20-23, 2017
Chelsea Hotel - Toronto
33 Gerrard Street West
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 1Z4
Administrative Assistant/Adjointe administrative
The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/
L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada
1075 rue Bay Street, Suite/Bureau 401
Toronto, ON M5S 2B1
Tel/Tél : (416) 924-8787 ext 222
Fax/Télécopieur : (416) 924-4992
email/courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org
www.ipac.ca / www.iapc.ca