Category: General Message
Subject: “Government Information Day in Ontario”
The Libraries of Wilfrid Laurier University & University of Waterloo are pleased to invite you to this FREE day-long event!
The 3rd annual
“Government Information Day in Ontario”
Monday, December 7th, 2015
9:30am – 4:30pm
(Lunch and coffee breaks are included!)
67 Erb Street West, Waterloo, Ontario
“Government Information Day in Ontario” is a forum for keeping current with the ongoing changes in the world of government information. This year, speakers from Libraries, Archives and Academia will be presenting on a variety of topics, both on a national and international level. Come hear what’s happening with…
- issues in foreign government information;
- updates on Freedom of & Access to Information;
- web harvesting work;
- thoughts on depository programs;
- ideas around capturing fugitive documents;
- digital repository efforts; and the Library and Archives Canada’s role in the gathering and preservation of federal government records;
- and more!
Finalized Program coming soon!
** Please register by Tuesday, December 1st, at:
- If you register, but can’t make it, please let us know before December 3rd, for catering needs, and/or to let someone else take your place. A waiting list will be maintained.
- Parking is available on site, although public transportation & hotel advice are provided below.
The Balsillie School of International Affairs (BSIA) is located on the Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) Campus, located at 67 Erb Street West Waterloo, ON, Canada N2L 6C2
Directions to CIGI Campus
Parking is available at the rear of the CIGI Campus, accessible from Father David Bauer Drive.
Greyhound buses from Toronto and GO buses from Missisauga come in to Charles St. bus terminal.
VIA and GO trains come to Kitchener train station.
The closest hotel is the Delta Hotel, located at 110 Erb St. W, Waterloo, ON N2L 0C6.